1.0 RETURNS POLICY
Thank you for ordering a Product/s from Reflections of Me. We are sure the product/s will meet all your expectations and will bring you lots of pleasure for many months/years to come.
We appreciate however that circumstances from the date of your order can change and accept that the product may not suit your specific requirements in terms of size or aesthetics. To this end we want to ensure that you have the time to decide in making the correct decision for you and will allow you a 14 day period on our Broadway, Starlight, Cheval and Magnifique range in which you can change your mind and return to us. All Hair and Beauty products are excluded from this offer and cannot be returned after purchase. This period will start from the day of delivery and all you need to do is notify us in writing that you wish to return the goods based on the following conditions:-
1) – Upon receipt of your request to return the Broadway, Starlight, Cheval and Magnifique mirrors, we will acknowledge such by email.
2) – We will advise method of return and authorisation code.
3) – We expect that the Broadway, Starlight, Cheval and Magnifique mirrors will be maintained in good condition.
4) – The return of the Broadway, Starlight, Cheval and Magnifique mirrors will be at your cost and either you will arrange for the transport or we can arrange and deduct the charge from any refund accordingly. In either case they are to be returned to our premises. You need to retain proof of despatch by courier or post and it is advisable you notify us of details and tracking number if available.
5) – The Broadway, Starlight, Cheval and Magnifique mirrors must be returned complete and in its original packaging and any damage will affect the conditions of refund.
6) – The Broadway, Starlight, Cheval and Magnifique mirrors cannot be returned if it has been used and it is important you ensure it meets your requirements before any form of assembly.
Returns must be as noted below:
- Supported by receipt for proof of purchase
- In perfect condition and unused
- With all accessories including lamps and power cable
- With all original packaging
- Within 14 days of delivery date
- Refund will be determined upon condition of the returned Broadway, Starlight, Cheval and Magnifique mirrors at our premises and on the basis that the required return criteria has been met
Returns are to be sent to the following address:
Reflections of Me
Units 5 & 6 Blowick Industrial Park
Merseyside PR9 7RU
1.1 RETURNS POLICY FOR THE HAIR AND BEAUTY RANGE
Due to the nature and hygiene of our hair and beauty products, we will not accept any returns of the product unless faulty or damaged.
2.0 WARRANTY FOR REFLECTIONS OF ME MIRROR RANGE
The ever expanding range of mirrors from Reflections of Me in turn has resulted in various warranty limitations dependent upon the specific product. Our standard warranty period is 12 months from date of purchase; however there are extended periods for some of the ranges as detailed below:
Warranties are restricted to 12 months for any products purchased under special promotions and sales offers
Broadway, Starlight and Cheval Mirrors with Extended 10 Year Warranty, only when purchased at full price and not under sales offers
The Broadway, Starlight and Cheval Mirrors are provided with an extended warranty of 10 years to cover all manufacturing defects both in terms of the mirror unit itself and the supply cable and dimmer. This naturally will exclude general wear and tear, damage to the product and expiry of lamps.
It is important as with all electrical appliances that the Broadway Make-Up Mirror is used safely and all instructions are followed prior to and during use. Reflections of Me cannot be held responsible or liable for damage or associated losses in relation to the supply or resale of the products in any circumstances, including but not limited to loss of business, profits goodwill etc.
Magnifique Range of Eyebrow and Make-Up 7xMagnification Mirrors
The Magnifique Range is provided with a standard 12 months warranty valid from date of purchase.
To satisfy the terms of the warranty you will need to provide proof of purchase, your original invoice and original packaging.
Please refer to our standard Terms and Conditions for warranty exclusions and general supply details.
For more information please call us on 01704 512000 or email us email@example.com