Follow our 1 to 7 step tutorial on how to achieve a naturally golden glow!
1. Make sure your skin is cleansed & moisturized.
2. Apply a mineral based concealers under eyes & cover any areas of redness.
3. Dab a touch of highlighter to the planes of your face such as the bridge of your nose, cheekbones & under eyes.
4. Define your eyebrows with a soft brow pencil making sure that your eyebrows are cleanly plucked!
Use Reflections of Me precision tweezers for a perfect finish.
5. Prep your eyelids with a bit of concealer before sweeping a natural colour eye shadow across the creases of the eye.
6. Use a mascara with a smaller, thinner wand for a more natural look but fill in the corners more and use Reflections of Me eyelash curlers for a pretty lift!
7. Keep your lis soft! Use neutral tones for a barely there finish or use a tinted lip gloss to glam it up!
Use these neutral colours & tones shown in the photo above & Reflections of Me set of 12 makeup brushes in its own handy travel tin and you’re good to go!